A cookie is a file which is downloaded on to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies enable a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their computer is used, they may be used to recognise the user.. The user's browser only memorises cookies on the hard drive during the current session, occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept the cookies as standard and, regardless of them, enable or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through activating the cookies on your browser- CEGASA Portable Energy S.L.U. will not link the memorised data in the cookies with the personal data you provided when registering or making a purchase.
What types of cookies do this web page use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services they provide, like for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, carrying out the registration or participation request in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for video or audio streaming or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some generally predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, like for example, language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are either processed by ourselves or by third parties and enable us to quantify the number of users and therefore measure and make a statistical analysis of how the users make use of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our web page is analysed in order to improve the products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are either processed by ourselves or by third parties and enable us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on our web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to your use of our web page. To do this, we may analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we may show advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These enable advertising spaces to be managed as efficiently as possible which, if any, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour which is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertisements depending on this.
Third party cookies: The website of CEGASA Portable Energy, S.L.U. may use third party services which, on behalf of CEGASA Portable Energy, S.L.U., will collect information for statistical purposes on the user's use of the site and for providing other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this web page uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc. residing in the United States with its central headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. To provide these services, cookies are used which collect the information, including the user's IP address, which will be transferred, processed and stored by Google under the terms set out on the website Google.com. This includes the possible transfer of this information to third parties for legally required reasons or when these third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
You may enable, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options for the browser installed on your equipment:
Guarantee of compliance with the law
CEGASA Portable Energy S.L.U. will not share the information collected from its users with third parties.